Group visits to DIVA
Would you like to visit DIVA with a group of 15 people, or more? You can! Make a reservation for a guided tour or discover DIVA at your own pace. Experience the collection ‘DIVA, a Brilliant Story’ together or visit the temporarily exhibition.
Are you with less than 15 people? You can easily buy a ticket trough the ticket module or at the entrance counter. Do you want to attend a tour without a group? Join our DIVA Deluxe tour at Sunday.
Group visits at own pace
Every person in the group goes on discovery by themselves. Through the wondrous world of DIVA. Make use of the audio guide or the visitor brochure, included by your ticket.
- The visit takes an average of 1-1,5 hour.
- The audio guide is available in NL/ENG/FR
- The visitor’s brochure is available in NL/FR/ENG/DE
- The special rate of €7 applies for groups of minimum 15 persons ( Combi-tickets for DIVA, a Brilliant Story and the temporarily exhibition cost €13 per person for groups of minimum 15 visitors.)
A guided tour
DIVA has a group of experienced guides ready to give a tour. They will take you with them through the collection ‘DIVA, a Brilliant Story’ or through the temporarily exhibition for an hour long. After the guided tour you can discover the museum rooms at your own pace.
- Guided visits start from 10u30 till 16u30. Tours start every half hour.
- The guided tours are available in NL/FR/ENG/DE
- A guided tour costs €90 ( excl. museum ticket).
- The entrance ticket cost €7 per person ( a combi-ticket for the collection and the exhibition cost €13)
How do you make a group reservation or a reservation with a guide?
Fill in the form below as fully as possible. After filling in the form one of our colleagues will contact you very soon.
Do you need some help filling in the form, or would you like to ask a question?
Our team is happy to help at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can telephone +32 (0)3 338 95 85 Tuesdays through to Saturdays between 10 and 17.00 hrs.
*Groups of 15 people or more can cancel or alter their visit up to 3 weeks before the date of the planned visit. If bookings are not cancelled a minimum of 3 weeks in advance, an administration fee equal to the deposit will be charged.
Make a visit with an Museum Pass?
Do you own a Museum Pass? Then give the number of cart owners through in advance with your reservation.
Owners of a Museum Pass need to show their pass before the start of the tour or group visit at the entrance desk.
Are you with less than 15 persons and do you want to visit DIVA without a guide?
You can buy a ticket very easily at our ticket module. The standard rate for a ticket is €10 per person.