Group visits to DIVA
Would you like to visit DIVA with a group? You can! Experience the collection ‘DIVA, a Brilliant Story’ together or visit the temporary exhibition 'Masterpieces in Miniature: Treasures from the Rosalinde and Arthur Gilbert Collection'.
A guided tour in DIVA, a Brilliant Story
It is temporarily not possible to book guided visits due to the current corona measures.
DIVA has a group of experienced guides ready to give a tour. They will take you with them through the collection ‘DIVA, a Brilliant Story’ or through the temporarily exhibition for an hour long. After the guided tour you can discover the museum rooms at your own pace.
- Guided visits start from 10u30 till 16u30. Tours start every half hour.
- The guided tours are available in NL/FR/ENG/DE
- A guided tour costs €90 ( excl. museum ticket).
- Maximum 9 persons per guide are allowed.
Group visits at own pace
Every person in the group goes on discovery by themselves. Through the wondrous world of DIVA in 'DIVA, a Brilliant Story' and the temporary exhibition 'Masterpieces in Miniature'. Make use of the visitor brochure, included by your ticket.
- Maximum 15 persons per group.
- The visit takes an average of 1-1,5 hour.
- The visitor’s brochure is available in NL/FR/ENG/DE
- Ticketprice adults: € 12
How to book your group visit? Browse to our webshop and choose the time and date of your visit. Also indicate who is entitled to discounted rate such as the museumpas of ICOM card.
Corona measures group visits
Your wellbeing is our priority. We provide a safe environment and ask you to comply with the measures we have taken against the spread of the corona virus. Please prepare your visit in advance and be sure to respect the house rules. Read more.
Need any help?
Do you need some help filling in the form, or would you like to ask a question? Our team is happy to help at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you can telephone +32 (0)3 334 11 22
* Reservations of guided visits can cancel or alter their visit up to 3 weeks before the date of the planned visit. If bookings are not cancelled a minimum of 3 weeks in advance, an administration fee equal to the deposit will be charged.