The permanent collection is about to close to the public until December 9th 2022 while it undergoes a transformation. In the meantime, you are more than welcome to visit the DIVA pop-up, which houses a temporary exhibition, information point and museum shop. Located on the Grote Markt in Antwerp.
To discover the story behind the diamonds, jewellery and silver objects, be sure to visit the free exhibition ‘DIVA: Work in Progress’. Three rooms show you exactly what goes into a stone, a piece of jewellery or a silver object before it and its makers are ‘museum worthy’. If you would like more information about DIVA´s diamond and jewellery tour and other activities, or if you are looking for an original gift, do pop in. The DIVA team looks forward to your visit.
- Address: Grote Markt 13, 2000 Antwerp
- Opening times: the pop-up is open every day from 10 to 18.00 hrs, except on Wednesdays when it is closed
- Free entry
- Information point opens March 21
- Exhibition opens in April
The library, studio and event rooms remain open on Kaasstraat. A packed programme with workshops, DIVA talks, artist-in-residence, open atelier and educational programme can be found in our agenda. Even the inner courtyard, Leonie Glassplein, stays open to visitors.
- Address: Kaasstraat 13, 2000 (via the Leonie Glassplein)
- Opening times: via appointment or event
- You can ask for an appointment via email@example.com